Make a great first impression by having an immaculate conference room.
We use the following process to clean conference rooms:
- Empty waste receptacles and recycling. Replace liners, damp clean.
- Clean glass in doors and partitions.
- Clean chalkboards/white boards and trays (unless marked SAVE).
- Vacuum carpeted floors. Remove gum and soil spots.
- Dust mop and damp mop traffic patterns on non-carpeted floors.
- Dust furniture surfaces and damp clean table tops.
- Spot clean door surfaces.
- Dust mop and damp mop non-carpeted floors thoroughly.
- Maintain finish on non-carpeted floors, as needed.
- High dust vents, lights, pipes, (12 feet and below) and connecting vertical and horizontal wall surfaces.