At Immaculate Cleaning, we are here to help you through a potentially dangerous contagious virus situation like COVID-19. We can assist you in keeping up with guidelines set by the CDC and your local government including:
- Electronics Cleaning
- Soft Surface Cleaning
How we clean and disinfect during a virus outbreak
- Wear disposable gloves to prevent transmitting after a cleaning
- Clean dirt and dust before disinfecting
- Hands are washed immediately after disposing of gloves
- For soft surfaces, clean with soap and water or with cleaners appropriate for use on these surfaces.
- For electronics, follow manufacture guidlines for cleaning and disinfecting
If someone in your office or place of business gets sick. We can assist with cleaning and disinfecting all areas used by the sick person.
Immaculate Cleaning offers multiple options to help you ensure your office, facility, employees, and visitors are kept safe and healthy for any virus.
Utilizing the highest surgical-grade disinfectant cleaners, we will disinfect and wipe down your surfaces for a deep & comprehensive cleaning.
If there is a place in your business that is touched frequently, we can facilitate the cleaning of that area for you.
We serve the Greater Springfield MA area including towns such as: Ludlow, Chicopee, Springfield, Westfield, Northampton, Holyoke, West Springfield, Wilbraham, East Longmeadow, and more.