Clean restrooms are an important piece of your building’s overall appearance.
We use to the following process to clean restrooms:
- Sweep and mop flooring with approved green cleaning and disinfectant solution.
- Wash and polish mirrors and all chrome and other bright work, including shelves, flushometers, exposed piping, toilet seat and partition hinges, dispensers, and all other washroom fixtures using approved green cleaning and disinfectant solution.
- Wash all surfaces of toilets and urinals with approved green cleaning and disinfectant solution.
- Wash all wash basins and counter tops with approved green cleaning and disinfectant solution.
- Spot clean partitions, tile walls, and doors with special attention to areas behind sinks, around urinals, and around entrance. Remove graffiti.
- Empty and clean towel and sanitary disposal receptacles. Take waste material and refuse to designated area in the building using janitor carts/carriages.
- Replace liners in all receptacles with clear liners, as required.
- Wash and clean receptacles nightly.
- Clean and flush floor and other drains using organic products designed for sanitary sewers.
- Refill toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, and sanitary products, using client-provided materials.
- Wash partition, tile walls, and enamel painted surfaces with appropriate cleaners.
- Machine scrub flooring with approved green cleaner solution.
- Remove hard water stains from all fixtures by using appropriate cleaner after normal cleaning.
- Perform high dusting and damp wipe ceiling vents.