NOTE: Waste receptacles containing glass, needles or other hazardous materials mixed with the regular trash will not be removed by the custodians.
- Empty regular waste receptacles and replace liners.
- Seek permission before ever cleaning chalk or white boards in a laboratory.
- Microfiber mop and damp mop floors with green cleaning solution.
- Clean doors and glass, damp wipe switch plates and fire extinguishers.
- Maintain finish on non-carpeted floors, as needed.
- Dust vertical surfaces and vents, ONLY AFTER checking with laboratory personnel to ensure dusting quarterly will not harm research.