skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Empty waste receptacles and change liners.
- Restock soap, paper towel, and toilet tissue dispensers with client-provided materials.
- Clean and disinfect toilets and urinals.
- Disinfect basin.
- Spot wash walls, partitions and lockers with disinfectant solution.
- Clean mirrors, and polish stainless steel and chrome surfaces.
- Sweep floors, damp mop floors with disinfectant solution.
- Damp clean and polish partitions thoroughly.
- Clean doors and wall tiles.
- Clean and flush floor and other drains using organic products designed for sanitary sewers.
- De-scale fixtures as needed – monthly minimum.
- Interim restroom maintenance (power washing, top scrub floors).
- High dust vents, lights, pipes (12 feet and below) and connecting vertical and horizontal wall surfaces.
- Maintain floor finish/seal where applicable.